Repro/Sticker: G2 WST Grimlock Box!!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Feb 12, 2009.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys :) 

I was able to finally snag a WST G2 Santa Commander Grimlock so now im going to box up the custom one i painted a while back because i thought i would never find the real version.
    So i set out to make my own spin on him.. I stayed away from the true g1 colors and used an Arctic theme on the box as you can see. I also didnt want to use the Justitoy box art because of the santa hat and because i will soon have the real santa commander in box.. So i located a black and white drawing of grimlock on google and i colored him in with his G2 colors. It took me about 3 hours or more lol, im not so good at coloring in photoshop lol..
    On the back i just used an image of a frozen mountain range and made him a G2 tech spec and places an image of Grimmy in bot mode.. it has a G1 layout but enought stuff changed on it to make it one of a kind :) 

Im really happy with this one .. Ill post an updated pic with him in the box once i get my real version. So for now i give you some pics of the box :) 

Post away , what do you think :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    that's awesome. plenty of WST Dino variants out there to keep you busy, too.

3. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

hey are you going to keep your custom one that one intrigues me. are there any posts for your custom wst grimlock? i love the box it looks real slick. i am getting a full size blue grimlock in soon and tempted to ask you to commision me a full size one. :thumb  way up

4. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay: