g2 ramjet prices

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

so I was looking at the club exclusive g2 ramjet on ebay and they go for around $120-$150 and I was wondering should I wait for the prices to go down or should I buy one now because they'll just keep going up and up?

2. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I don't think you should bite the bullet just yet. These things have just been released so everyone probably has GottaCatchEmAll fever. If you can find an auction for the figure and maybe steal it low, by all means. But I'd say wait before you do the Buy It Now approach.

3. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Actually, if you go to the completed are on ebay they average from $100-130 dollars. $150 is streching it for now.

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

There is a KO of this figure in the pipeline from CHMS. I have a feeling that when it becomes available the prices for the original will drop slightly.

5. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

I just typed CHMS into google, and it came up with Camels Hump Middle School. Now I have a horrid image in my head. Thanks Morph!

6. Billzilla

Billzilla Skeptic

News Credits:
    Aye, I expect it very soon. Weeks not months. Classics-colored Ramjet is supposedly available today according to this post, and I believe G2 Ramjet was said to be next. It'll be between 20-30 bucks+shipping if previous CHMS Seekers are any indication. If authenticity isn't a hangup of yours, you'd be silly not to consider this for the price. CHMS makes quality seekers. Practically indistinguishable from the genuine article.

I say this neither in support of nor condemnation of KOs, simply sharing information.

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you simply must have the original wait until all the people get theirs and put up their multiples for sale. Even with the flood of resells and KO's I don't see it going for less than $100 though so if you see it at that price it's probably best to bite.

8. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

:lol 

Brilliant!

9. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

You don't want to type Giant Wiener Helicopter.