G2 Jazz Display Prototype - WARNING PICK HEAVY

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DoubleClouder, Apr 12, 2008.

1. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Thought I share this before it goes into storage (getting ready to move is kinda of a pain). What I have here is a G2 Jazz display piece. Although its not in great shape it is kind of cool to look at. There are a few differences between this and the final version. The first is that the front of the car has no painted headlights. The other is that the bottom lip of the car is painted blue instead of red. Personally I think this looks better than the red because it blends in with the stickers a little better.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The next thing about this piece is that it the rear windows are glued together as well as being glued to the roof. Also the spoiler is glued together. AKA this will no longer transform.
    [​IMG]

The underside of the car is the same way in that the leg halves are glued together and it has no feet or sticker for the underside of the car.
    [​IMG]

If you go to the front you can also see that the hands and arms are glue together
    [​IMG]

An intersting tidbit is that the face of the testshot is sharper than the release version. In fact the face looks identical to the original Jazz toy with no mold degredation. Sorry for the pics no being to good
    Testshot:
    [​IMG]
    Release
    [​IMG]

There are a few more comparision pics at http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u283/DOUBLECLOUDER/G2 Jazz Proto/ if you want to see them