g2 grimlock question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ssjautobot, Jan 27, 2007.

1. ssjautobot

ssjautobot Banned

News Credits:
    hello,
    i was just wondering if anyone knew how much is silver g2 grimlock is worth. i looked for one on ebay, but couldnt find any. the reason i ask because ive heard that its really rare, and i managed to find one when i was real little after passing every blue grimlock ive found. any idea?

2. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

If you can't find anything on ebay, try www.coldhardslag.com and check out their price guide.

EDIT: The link to the price guide system is on the left pane under "Things To Do".

3. ssjautobot

ssjautobot Banned

News Credits:
    thanks for the link! great site

4. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Hmmm... I've got a silver G2 Grimlock. I actually thought it was a G1 version when I bought it, and was a little annoyed when I realized it wasn't. Is it actually worth something?

5. bw_rhinox

bw_rhinox Well-Known Member

All three G2 Dinobots were originally released in silver, but they were quickly pulled and released in red, green, blue and turquoise. So the silver ones are actually quite rare.

6. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Huh! Interesting. Funny, I felt cheated when I got it because I don't think it looks as nice as the G1 version. The gold chrome is paler, and I think the mold had degraded by G2; I compared my figure to a G1 version owned by a friend, and the seams are a lot sloppier on mine.

So don't be too sorry if you can't find a G2 version, I would rather have a G1 myself! :D