Minor/Repaint: G2 Dread Wing Alter Changes and Repaint

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by fuyingbro, May 16, 2009.

1. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Active Member

This is my first attempt at modifying a transformer. my reason for the mod is that it came in broken and missing half of the transformer. This model of dread wing was suppose to come with smoke jumper but did not and with out him any way you transform it other than robot mode looks horrible. so have changed a few things and shaved some parts and did a repaint since the colors were god awful . remember this is my first time at something like this and i didn't have any modes or resin supplies to assist me. once i get those supplies i will probably change out the legs completely and back end. this orginal stat pics are of him in purple and aqua colors. the redone state is in black and red. other than the thigh portions on him in robot mode he doesn't look any diffrent than before unless you really examine him to see the shaved down areas. i did notice today after taking the pics i missed a few areas of paint. aw well it was just something to do. incase it is hard to tell what i have done other than the paint. i have done some shaving to the legs. took off half the leg. turned the thighs around so that when it is in jet mode the legs would fold up into the body of the tf where the second tf was suppose to go. this cuts the thickness of the jet mode in half and you don't have all the i think it is called kibble just sloppily stuff underneath

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    It looks like you've done a really good job, but it's kind of hard to see with the images being so small. could ya shoot some new larger ones? (you can't have too many images anyway!:p )

3. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Active Member

sure no prob i just didn't want to take up a page with pics LOL. but yea i will put the original pics up.

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

wow reminds me of bw2 bb and starscream though... :lol 

5. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Cool I like it!

6. fuyingbro

fuyingbro Active Member

thanks