G2 Brawl Oversize KO

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Pavol Palat, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Hi guys,

I found a box of old toys at my parents' place and guess what was inside? I totally forgot me and my brother once had an oversize g2 Brawl KO.
    COmes with rear guns. I am 100% sure this Brawl also had the smaller gun, but we could not find it after all these years...

So, if interested, please make a bid. I also found G2 Skyquake (14 missiles, no gun), Stalker (6 missiles), MOSC Drench, THunderclash (12 missiles, no gun), Pyro, Clench and some dinobots. Let me know if interested.

Item No.: 140381415889

Transformers G2 Brawl SUPER OVERSIZED KO look!!! on eBay (end time 12-Feb-10 10:59:45 GMT)

2. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Cool I was going to bid on it BUT I see it's almost up to $50

Wasn't someone on E-Bay selling the WHOLE set a couple of years ago for $200?

:wtf: 

People really have to do their homework.....:noob 

Good luck!

3. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

damn!! congrats on the auction so far, it's going for a lot

4. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    You know, I was sooooo crossing fingers and praying and hoping I would find someone to bid and get at least those GBP 15.00 for the toy. I am actually very surprised that it went so high.
    I reported this rare find in the toy thread and if anybody from TFW2005 asked me to sell it for 20 USD, I would do so. But no one did, so I went for eBay.
    To me the toy has no real value and I hope it will end in the right collector's shelf. I feel a bit nostalgic about it, I can still remember the day me and my younger brother bought it, how we -for certain time- thought it was "the real Hasbro thing" (mind you, I come from Slovakia, from a small town and in the 1990s I only saw a cupple original transformers). I am 111% sure the toy also had a gun, which would not fit in Brawl's hands LOL. You get a gun that the robot can not hold - no matter it got lost "somewhere" (I told my younger brother to do a proper sweep of all his old toyboxes, to see if he can find the gun, but so far no results)

5. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Congrats on the auction so far, that's a great price. I'm almost tempted to sell my extras, almost.

It was closer to double that, I bought that one! Came with an extra over-sized Brawl, and a complete authentic G2 Bruticus.

[​IMG]

6. chugway

chugway ming mong ping pong

oversized KOs are always ace :)  does it combine into a super oversized bruticus?

7. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits: