The same day I bought TFA Snarl to repaint I also bought a Grimlock to repaint. Not a whole lot to say here. I ended up using up the large majority of one of those little testors bottles of Blue metal flake to cover most of this. At first I was going to leave a lot of the maroon but after painting most of the blue and some gold I decided to cover up the rest of it. I took some liberties to use more red on the shoulders since I thought that looked good. In order to match the eyes from the original I had to get rid of the light piping which is unfortunate but necessary. I really think this turned out well. I'm trying to figure out how to make him a gun of appropriate size but that's not going to happen for a while. Other than a few touch-ups that still need to be done and a bit of sanding on the wrist to facilitate rotation this is done. Enjoy!