G1Uppers Animated Stunticons

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CH@OS!, Jan 25, 2012.

1. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You would think that if anyone from this board was involved they would see these threads and say something. Anything.

They don't, and that sucks balls. A confirmation either way would be nice, it's shitty to be left waiting in limbo.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I was interested in this project but I had nor do I have any intentions of getting the Botcon stunitcon set. If it is dead then better for me. The 3rd party boom is taking a toll on me so one less thing to worry about is a good thing.

And this showing your cards early is a double edged sword. You show early like most groups do and you run the risk of having a group of fans hyped for a product that ends up dead.

If you wait to long and show your cards only after you are set to go into production you get what happened to FP. FP had been silent for about 6 months then rumour went out that they went under.

It is a lose lose situation but then again in this fandom most situations are damned if you do and damned if you don't lol.

3. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    QFT. [​IMG]

4. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    I just hope they didn't lose heart because of "some people" who kept derailing the original thread complaining about the cost when we had ZERO indication of what it was going to be.

5. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I was thinking about the just the other day. Based on the lack of any updates, I would have to assume this project is dead. It would be nice to hear officially one way or the other though.

6. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

I really hope it comes out, but I wasnt expecting it until late 2012. Lack of updates does seem rather ominous though. Especially when they were so amped about the "official" head design they got/mocked up.

7. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I was really lookin' forward to this. =/

8. jmf243

jmf243 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    as a huge Animated fan I was really looking forward to these. If G1Uppers is dead, hopefully someone else will pick up where they left off.