G1_Cindersaur's wants list

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by G1_Cindersaur, May 6, 2012.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD>>>>PM ME!!! THANKS!!!!

1. I will give priority to a trade deal over messages asking me to buy something off someone....unless i contacted that person asking for a price quote of course.
    2. Since the debacle with vectorplex, I need to specifically state that you must use delivery confirmation and PM the # to me once items have been shipped...thought this was common sense but guess it has to be emphatically stated YET AGAIN.
    3. when i trade I insist that both parties ship at the same time...i will not ship first and then hope and wait that you will ship my item after you have gotten my part of the trade...i have tons of feedback on here (junkon exchange) and all positive...
    4. If you have something botcon that i have not listed ....still make an offer...there is ALOT of stuff i am looking for but want to list just a small amount at a time.

Classics Cliffjumper MOSC preferred unless the price is right(highest priority right now)

looking for : <In list of priority>
    BOTCON WANTS:

botcon G2 Clench
    botcon /tfcc SG cyclonus
    SG ricochet
    SG jazz
    SG goldbug
    SG rodimus (KO is fine)

Transformers Prime (takara and hasbro listed)

Arms Micron ARCEE & BREAKDOWN
    Arms Micron Vehicon car and Jet
    arms micron breakdown
    arms micron soundwave
    transformers prime jet vehicons (looking for 2)

click at the bottom for my sales thread and it's has a link to my ebay store.
    i have a list of Botcon Transformers in it and anything in my Ebay store is also available for trade.

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    cleared a few acquired items off wants list...see my sales ad for items in my store that you can also have me trade to you for stuff that i want :) 

^

3. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    up!!!