G1 Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by periL75, Aug 31, 2008.

1. periL75

periL75 Soft Fleshy Bi-Ped

Ebay:
    I'm thinking we need some video reviews of nice, crispy clean, fresh from the sealed packaging, vintage G1 figs :p 

So hows about one of our resident MISB buyers/collectors get the video camera ready... clean up a nice shooting area & get down to business.

Just pretend they're new toys that none of us have ever handled before, test fire the launchers (ooh, that one nailed my cat on the other side of the room)... get before & after footage of sticker applications.... go absolutely NUTS when you discover that the set of construction vehicles you just bought all connect together to form a BIG ROBOT!:jawdropper: !... lol

Ok ok I'm just joking.....obviously a little bored(although it would be fun if money was no object):crazy: 

**runs*

2. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

awesome idea.

There's tons of G1's I've never seen in person, and finding good pictures, let alone video reviews are slim to none.

3. periL75

periL75 Soft Fleshy Bi-Ped

Ebay:

haha, wouldn't that be fun! I bought a MISB Sixshot some years ago and it felt sooo good cutting that tape & busting him from his styro, fresh & crisp... mind you I got it at a very good price & before prices skyrocketed.

4. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That there is the problem. If someone is a MISB collector they are not likely to open what they have.

Personaly I don't buy MISB G1 because the price is too high since I am likely going to open it anyway. If I ever get the spare cash to get a spare MISB G1 Starscream look for me to make a vid of me opening it up.

5. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

They don't have to be MISB either, even if they are semi nice and complete figures, that would be great.

Personally I would love to see video reviews of Victory Saber toys, the dino-cassettes, Fort Max, Any of the G1 Gestalts, City Bots etc

heck, even Hound, Mirage, Sunstreaker, Shockwave even. I know Shockwave makes noises, but I've never heard them.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008