G1 Trypticon - Can "connectors" be stored in Dino Mode?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by simplygriff, Jun 4, 2010.

1. simplygriff

simplygriff µ - Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    I've got a G1 Trypticon that I've had for a number of years and I was doing an inventory of my misc. parts and realized I don't have the "connectors" that go with him. He should have been 100% complete and he's been in Dino Mode since I got him so I'm not sure if they could be stored somewhere in the figure or on the body or anything. They're not obvious if they are. And for all I know, I simply don't have them. Anyone know of somewhere they might be on the figure? Looking at pics I don't see any doors or anything like say Fort Max has to put pieces in but I could be missing something. Thanks in advance for your help. :) 

Talking about the black parts at the top.
    [​IMG]
    -G

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Good question. I'm at work or else I'd check. Don't think so though, he mostly just folds flat and doesn't have interior storage.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Not that I am aware of; I don't think they can actually be stored inside the toy anywhere.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, Trypticon doesn't have any internal storage areas. The area Underneath the car lift is not a storage area... maybe its in the Battery Compartment?

5. simplygriff

simplygriff µ - Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    Good call on the Batter compartment. I'll check that and see what I see. Thanks for the help guys! Oh and be on the look out for a "WTF are these!?" Parts ID thread from me soon :lol 
    -G

6. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    I've seen them stored on his back in Dino mode. Mine is packed up in storage at the moment or I'd check myself, but I seem to remember there's a couple holes along his 'spine' that the black/drak grey L-shaped connectors can fit into.