g1 transformers room wall paper

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by 2point6, Mar 26, 2009.

1. 2point6

2point6 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so i was watching the show, Scrubs, a rerun and i saw that in one of the scenes, there was a transformers cameo. a poster or those wall paper stickies of optimus prime and megatron.

does anyone know where i can find such a thing? re-doing the room so thinking of making it a little more spectacular lol or just more appealing.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    About 12 years back or so my parents got a roll of G1 wallpaper, it's pretty sweet, but no idea where you could find it now. With RotF coming out you can probably find something though.

3. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Actually IIRC it was a mural painted on the nursery wall, so no, they don't exist as something you can buy and stick to your wall.

--Moony

4. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

well if you send me the link, and are willing to pay, I could recreate it and make it happen for you ;) 
    PM me if interested

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I've still got an unopened roll of G1 wallpaper somewhere in my stored away TF collection. I think the only reason it was never opened and used is I could only find one roll at the time, which of course isn't enough to do out a whole room, so I hung onto it in the hope of finding more. Next thing you know it's twenty-odd years later and it's hard for anyone to take you seriously if you have Transformers wallpaper up. :p 

6. Shaba

Shaba Decepticon femme TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Fathead Official Site has movie Prime and Bumblebee wall decals. Unfortunately, they are currently out of stock, but with ROTF being released in 3 months, I would think that they would have these restocked and maybe even add some more TF characters (I'd love to have a giant G1 SS on my wall :D ).

7. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    was thinking the same thing.
    i would love to see a Fathead line of G1s.
    Omega Supreme, Megatron, Optimus, Devastator and Starscream.