G1 Transformers Rare Dreadwind & Bumblejumper for sale.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Destronslayer, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Destronslayer

Destronslayer Well-Known Member

Hello There,
    I have the following two items up for sale.If you have an interest...Please e-mail me at Destron@Usa.com

1) G1 Transformers Dreadwind-Item is in great shape with tight joints,no yellowing and a very clean appearance.Decals are in good shape as this is a problem for a lot of G1 Dreadwinds.Item does come with the powermaster(Hi-test)but missing the two guns which is very easy to get in order to complete him.As everyone knows...it's Dreadwind's body that's very hard and rare to get now.Truly a rare piece to get now so don't miss out.asking price-$ 125.00

2) G1 Transformers Bumblejumper-Item comes to you in good shape with some minor playwear.Arms are a little loose but as everyone knows...That's very common with Bumblejumpers.His autobot decal is in good shape and a very rare piece to get as Bumblejumper was an production error and wasn't supposed to be in the G1 Transformers toy line.Get this piece while it's still available.Asking price- SOLD!!!!

As stated above...If you have an interest and/or any questions...please PM me and/or e-mail me at Destron@Usa.com.I accept paypal for payment.Shipping is extra and will be based on your destination.I only ship to the USA and Canada but shipping to canada will be more so keep this in mind.Anyway...Thank you very much and god bless!!!

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    All I need is the Dreadwind, I don't need Hi-Test, How much?

3. Destronslayer

PM sent

4. Destronslayer

Pm sent to Covain

5. Destronslayer

PM sent to Hi Q

6. Destronslayer

Bumblejumper SOLD!!!!