G1 Transformers for sale.Check it out!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Destronslayer, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Destronslayer

Destronslayer Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,
    I have the following G1 Transformers items up for sale.If you have an interest in any of the items...Please PM me and/or send me a e-mail at Destron@Usa.com.Thanks!!!

1)G1 Transformers Terrorcon Sinnertwin-D-81
    Comes Mint in Japanese box.Sinnertwin is in great (looks pretty much like unplayed with)shape and comes with all his accessories.Stickers have been neatly applied(Not by me...was brought this way.)Box does have some wear along edges and on the back but not beat up.Still sealed on one side of it and nothing cut out of it.The box's insert is in great shape.Also comes with his inserts which includes his instructions,tech card,decoder strip, Japanese toy catalog,used sticker sheet and special offers catalog inwhich you had to send in Tf points and cash to buy the following items.Asking price-$ SOLD!!!!

2) G1 Transformers Terrorcon Blot-D-83
    Comes mint in japanese box.Blot is in great(looks pretty much like unplayed with)shape and comes with all his accessories.Stickers have been neatly applied(Not by me...was brought this way)Box does have wear on the front window(piece missing in the plastic window)along the edges but back is pretty clean and nice.Still sealed on one side of the box.The box,s insert is in great shape.Also comes with instructions,tech card,decoder strip,Japanese toy catalog,used sticker sheet and special offers catalog inwhich you had to send in TF points and cash to buy the following items.Asking price-$ SOLD!!!

3)G1 Transformers TRU'S reissue Thundercracker MISB!!!
    Item comes MISB!!!Never touch and/or played with whatsoever.Asking price-$ 25.00.

4)G1 Transformers Throttlebot lot of 4-Goldbug,Rollbar,Wideload,and searchlight.All are in good shape and all still roll with no problem.Great way to get most of them in one shot.Asking price -$ 14.00

5) G1 Transformers Powermaster Dreadwind-RARE!!!
    Dreadwind does have yellowing on his wings and back but still a nice Dreadwind for someone that's not looking to pay a lot of money inorder to obtain one.Item does have tight joints but no accessories(guns and powermaster Hi-Test) but as everyone knows it's Dreadwind body that's hard to come by...not his accessories.asking price -SOLD!!!!

6) G1 Transformers pretenders monsters lot of 3.
    Up for grabs is a great lot of 3 pretenders monsters which includes Slog,Slog's shell and Wildfly.All items are in great shape with tight joints.Doesn't come with no accessories for Monstrcutor and/or their individual weapons but nonetheless a great starter kit to get you started to obtain a G1 Monstructor.Asking price -$ 10.00

7) G1 Transformers Hot Rod reissue (Original first Japanese licensed reissue.)
    Not the crappy TRU'S version(Hot Rodimus...Or whatever his name was changed to)Item is MI(S)B because the item has had one side of the tape neatly slit(opened) to inspect the contents.Hot Rod is still sealed to the cardboard backing and all inserts were left untouch and unapplied.This is the better version has it was based on the original rare version of G1 Hot Rod with the metal toes.This reissue is no longer available and very tough to get nowadays.Asking price-$ 30.00

8) G1 Transformers Combaticon Swindle MOSC 1990 European release
    Item comes MOSC and in really good shape.Bubble is very firm and tight on package with the item only having some minor edge wear which is common for MOSC items.Swindle looks great in his bubble and of course comes in C-10 condition with Unused contents.A Great item for those that like sealed stuff containing a member of one of the most liked combiners.Asking price -$ 30.00

As stated before...If you have any questions and/or any interest(s) in any of the following item(s)please PM me and/or e-mail me at Destron@Usa.com.In terms of payment I accept Paypal (I'm verified)for all transactions.Shipping costs will be based on your location.Anyway...Thank you very much and god bless!!!

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    I want 5 & 6 & can pay you by paypal.

3. Destronslayer

PM sent

4. Destronslayer

* bump *

5. Destronslayer

* bump *

6. Destronslayer

A lot of stuff still available so don't miss out.

7. Destronslayer

* Bump *

8. Destronslayer

Prices have been reduced on some items!!! Get them while there still available!!!

9. Destronslayer

* Bump *

10. Destronslayer

Some items have sold!!!