G1 Toy Questions...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Codimus Prime, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I just got in a small lot of G1 toys and I have some questions about them. Been looking at the instructions at TFracetrack.com

Thundercracker. His head/nosecone assembly is loose in robot mode and rotates freely when you try to display him. Any fixes for that?

Sideswipe. Does his hood lock in when you form his chest in robot mode? It seems like it would. Also, why so many missles? He only has 1 launcher.

And finally just a general question about both these figures launchers. I read in the instructions they are only supposed to hold the missiles in place, but what if they don't? Any fixes?

Thanks.
    CP

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    more missles, = more firing before having to get up to retrieve them *L*

dabble some superglue, nailpolish, or future floor finish on the part that it swivels on to increase the friction, thus stiffening the joint.

his chest doesn't lock into place.

its possible the hook inside the launcher is wore out. try to open it up and maybe you can just put some of the aforementioned stuff on it to help it out, if not you might just wanna track down another launcher.

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Cool beanses. Thanks for the help.