G1 Theme Music in Titan Returns Fortress Maximus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wackimus Prime, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Wackimus Prime

Wackimus Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Has anyone else heard this? I was putting the head on Cerebros and G1 theme music began to play. The music was the music from the show when the Autobot logo would switch and turn around to a Decepticon logo between scenes. I quickly pressed the neck button again and couldn't get it to do it. I was able to get it to do it two more times, but only when I was putting the head on and pushing slightly to the right. This was on a SDCC Cerebros. I've messed with the regular retail Cerebros a lot and it has never made that sound. Is this a SDCC only thing? Has anyone else heard this? Does anyone know how to consistently make the sound? It just surprised me today because I've never heard anything about it. I know Takara has the theme music, but I didn't know any of Hasbro's had it. I'm going to keep messing with it and hopefully get it on film. I'll post if I can pull it off.

2. Megasquared

Megasquared I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now.

News Credits:
    The SDCC version has an easter egg where if you hold down the button for a few seconds it will play the guitar rift from the theme song.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016