G1 The Nemesis and The Ark

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I always wondered what ever happened to The Nemesis after season? did the Decepticons abandoned it? and why didnt they went back to it in The Movie? And about The Ark we all know it got destroyed in FFOD part 5 during The Movie and during the 20 year gap when The Autobots built Autobot City where their still any Autobots left in The Ark or they completely turned their attention on Autobot City and abandoned it? And The Ark is it the only time we see The Ark in G1 cartoons? or is there any other Ark in any other continuties?

Thanks

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    First that you are mending isn't the Nemesis that is the Victory.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

actually i ment to say The Decepticons headquarters under water

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    There was an Ark II in Dreamwave, it blew up in the backstory of the first issue.

IDW has a whole fleet of ships named The Ark.

As far as I know, The Nemesis II was never mentioned again in the series after the Movie. I suppose it was abandoned once the Decepticons took over Cybertron, although I suppose an alternate interpretation is they rebuilt it into Trypticon? No proof of that, but it'd explain where they got all the parts from.

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

They never covered it.

why would they?

Based on Warpaths dialog I think its safe to assume there were some Autobots there.

Technically the ship was never called "The Ark" in the G1 toon.Likewise the Decepticon ship was never named in the toon.

But there are other Arks trew out other continuities.

Thats not the Nemesis.

6. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Lots of things probably happened during the 20 years between the end of season 2 and Transformers: The Movie. I think some of it is open to speculation so just really insert your own fiction into that time gap and have fun!

7. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Certainly, it seems that the Autobots didn't COMPLETELY abandon the Ark even after they got Autobot City up and running, since Pipes and a bunch of other Mini-Bots were stationed there when Trypticon came a-calling.

As far as Decepticon Headquarters goes, you'd like to think the Autobots were smart enough to demolish it after the 'Cons left Earth.

8. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'm sure that as some point, story wise, between 1986 (season 2) and 2005 (TFTM) the Autobots either destroyed Con HQ, or the Cons got it flying again.