G1 TFs for sale...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by mokkz, Sep 2, 2008.

1. mokkz

mokkz New Member

Hello guys.

I recently bought some G1 transformers from a friend who was moving house and there are few that i am hoping to sell...

im in the UK, and would rather have a UK buyer, but would consider selling overseas.

[​IMG]

Octane - box, complete, with instructions, VERY little chromewear.

Skullcruncher - box, complete. Grax in great condition.

Wreck-Gar - box, complete.

Sunstreaker - box, 2 fists, gun, with instructions.

Inferno - box, 2 fists, gun.

then ive got a few that are a bit damaged, but might be of interest...

Hot Rod - top of car is broken off, he has his guns and a box with one side flap torn off (but still with it).

Snarl - one leg section broken off... sword slightly chewed... with gun and missile launcher. box is a bit 'squished'.

Bombshell - with box. no accessory. and front stinger bit has snapped off (and not included)

overall, some of the boxes are not in particularly great condition, all have at least a bit of flap crease..

i would consider selling this lot as a whole if anyone is interested, if i dont get much response, they'll probably be ebayed.

then there are a few loose bits and bobs - Searchlight and Freefall in v.good condition.. the others in fair/ok condition.

ive also got a G1 Scorponok in very good condition, complete with all accessories and Lord Zarak is mint with tight joints. no box.

anyone interested?

PM me or reply!

there are quite a few other bits and pieces that id consider selling if prices were right too, but they're in storage at the moment. i dont really have the space for everything..

but im keeping my Shockwaves! :) 

2. lazerous8506

lazerous8506 Seacon

do you have any prices?

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Got any feedback?

4. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    pm sent

5. mokkz

mokkz New Member

i'll put up some prices and other stuff in the next couple of days... and a few more individual pics. i'll reply to PMs too! thanks for the interest. got married recently so life is a bit chaotic still.

im still kinda hoping for someone to step in and say they want the whole lot to save having to do individual postage on everything..

if anyone else is interested, feel free to PM me and i'll get back to you by the end of this week.

6. mokkz

mokkz New Member

I forgot one on this thread -

G1 Snapdragon - boxed, in v good condition, with head, 1 (of 2) guns, and with both rear wings.