G1 TF lot for sale - UK

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rijie78, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Ullo, I have a (fairly large) box of G1 TFs to sell - UK ONLY, sorry. I won't be splitting them up, but selling them as a lot. I don't have the nostalgia for em (or the room, really!), so to a better home they must all go.

These were all much played with at the time - but the vast majority are in good or very good condition (except where noted). Some scuffed stickers as you'd expect, most still have good joints but some are looser than others (I'm looking at you, Dinobots & Wheeljack). Also included are instructions (where noted).

Ramjet + instructions
    Cyclonus + instructions
    Soundwave (stuck tape deck, with tape inside - Rumble, i think).
    Buzzsaw
    Ravage
    Snarl + instructions
    Slag
    Wheeljack + instructions
    Prowl (broken roof) + instructions
    Ratchet
    Warpath
    Pipes
    Gears
    Kickback + instructions
    Hot Rod + instructions
    Complete Protectobots - Hot Spot + instructions, Blades, First Aid, Streetwise, & Groove
    Snapdragon + instructions
    Triggerhappy + instructions
    Dragstrip
    Wildrider
    Beachcomber
    Seaspray (two of him)
    An Arielbot, and some ugly-coloured Deception bird thing I don't recognise.

There's a large coffee jar full of guns, missiles, fists, wing bits, and random accessories. The majority of the toys are fully or mostly complete.

To answer a few obvious questions -
    1) All Defensor's add-on parts are there, apart from the chest panel.
    2) The car robots have their guns, missiles and missile launchers, to the best of my knowledge. Wheeljack has his back wings. Stunticons have their huge cannons.
    3) Soundwave & the cassettebots have their weapons.
    4) Triggerhappy has his targetmaster.
    5) Snapdragon has his headmaster.

A bit of TLC could no doubt sort out the stickers (Reprolabels, naturally), Soundwave's jammed tape deck, etc.

Asking price - £130 all in, including recorded delivery within the UK (and it's a fair size box). I may consider a near offer, if it's reasonable :) 

PLEASE READ -
    First come, first served. Not replies in the thread please, just PM me. Can do pics or some additional info on request. Cheers, Rob.