G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus Auction on E-Bay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by rayd23, Apr 18, 2008.

1. rayd23

rayd23 Member

Hello,

Just wanted to plug an auction today that is due to end Sunday evening (4/20) -- I posted some here the last two summers as well (20-25 G1 transformers). I received all positive feedback on the auctions I posted earlier and have 100% feedback overall.

The auction includes the box (and tech specs -- nothing cut out) and instructions but without bubble inserts. Targetmaster Cyclonus is complete as per the instructions with TM Nightstick and both are in great shape with Cyclonus showing a little sticker wear. Note I did put this up for auction last June but the buyer refused customs fees and the item was returned without incident (as a result, I am only shipping to the USA this time).

Reposting from before:
    These are all from my personal toy collection dating back to the 1980s and have received little attention since being brought out of my closet recently (when my parents converted my old bedroom). I don't have the room to hold onto these at my own place so here they are!

I don't want to misrepresent anything by trying to grade them on the C-scale I see other auctions have so PLEASE ask any questions or for more pictures so the bidder gets as much information as possible.

Here it is:

TM Cyclonus: [EBAY]270229066431[/EBAY]

2. rayd23

rayd23 Member

Bump for last day.. more pictures of Cyclonus can be found here:

Best,
    Ray