G1 Superion w/box Custom Reflector boxed & Galvatron anime color

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by unmc2001, Nov 18, 2008.

1. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a few more items for sale as I continue to trim my collection.
    1. G1 Superion in excellent condition. it includes the box with styrofoam. Tech spec and points still in tact. Item is near complete. I believe the only thing missing is 3 of the small guns for the little bots. All parts to form Superion are included. The gray jets legs will slide all the way off if you pull it down too far. I have been meaning to get a replacement but have not gotten around to it. This one will be a good filler in the mean time. Asking $115 plus $10 shipping (if shipping is less I will refund the difference). ON HOLD

2. G1 reissue Reflector with custom box. I didn't make this custom but it is a great piece. It is very sturdy and holds the styrofoam tray nice and tight. The reissue reflector has never been removed from the foam. I only transfered it to this custom box. All pieces are included as well as paperwork and stickers. I have it wrapped in cellophane in the photo. Asking $100 plus $5 shipping.

3. G1 Galvatron reissue (purple color). Item is MIB with stickers applied. Joints are tight and toy is like new. Box has minor wear with nothing removed. Galvatron is Complete. Asking $55 plus $10 shipping. ON HOLD

PM me if you are interested in anything. Thanks for taking the time to check them out.
    tw

Attached Files:

2. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    added a photo of Superion out of box.

3. johnny_reb

johnny_reb Active Member

pm'd