G1 Superion 100% Complete, Silverbolt is boxed with insert

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Easterling Capt, May 12, 2008.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I am selling of this due to the fact I got a giftset from zap. and I dont need two and I need the space.

Shipping: USA $20 , Europe $15, I will cover the rest.

Price: Make me an offer but dont lowball me.

Payment: I take paypal

ITEM:

I will do a description of the item and all individualy members. I have takn a couple of pics to cover most stuff so let the pics load and read the description. Here we go.

SLINGSHOT: Bone white , perfect, stiff joints C9, Hardely any sticker wear.

AIRRAID: C8-9 with no yellowing all white, hardely sticker wear. His right arm is a bit loose probably becausee he has hold his gun to much on that during his 20+ lifetime as a toy.

SKYDIVE:HE is the same as Airaid, he has no yellowing or other faults except that right arm that also is a bit loose from holding a weapon for many years. He is missing one sticker on his right chest (see pic further down)

SKYDIVE: He is in good condition with stickers and overall paint but his arms are very loose and the toroso cant be at the highest point but goes down about 40%. Using him in Superion mode he works perfect but as a individually bot you might want to exchange him.

SILVERBOLT: HE has small yellowing on the wing and on the middle part but its not bad,since most silverbolts are in this way or going this way. He has his stickers and his joints are nice and stiff. No loose legs that flop around, a solid C8.

BOX: The box as a bit of wear here and there but the inner bubble and backingcard is strong and sturdy and so is the box. The window is undamadged and is firmly placed. The flap stands on its own. a solid C8 box.

SUPERION: Superion combined is stiff and hold togheter very well. Silverbolts legs as mention are not loose so he stands perfect. THe hand holes are nice and tight. The only thing is Airraids hole to place the foot is to big so when you lift superion the foot under Airraid dont come along. You can fix this by adding a layer of nailpolish or something to make the foot peg a bit bigger so Airraid holds it. Pppl here know how to fix it. Other then that a great looking Superion.

parts: All guns and parts are in good condition. As you see in the pics all small guns are there, all parts for Superion and Silverbotl is there.

PICS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this covers it for most ppl, any questions then let me know and not interested in Trades as I only miss hard to get vintage G1 stuff.

//Mac

2. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    bump, and if I get no offers within a week Im adding this to ebay.