G1 stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DELTAsnake, Apr 24, 2008.

1. DELTAsnake

DELTAsnake Decepticon

News Credits:
    Hey, I just got my Encore Starscream, Soundwave, Jazz and CS Astrotrain. I want to apply the stickers, but I don't want them to look like my old G1's from the 80s with baddly applyed off center stickers. What should I do to get the stickers looking perfect.

2. Start>Change>

Start>Change> Scraplet

:D  Ahh, I'm one of the few who actually ENJOYS applying the stickers I think:D 

Something about it really takes me back to childhood again, including the frustration of stickers ripping, or coming off etc:banghead: 

The best way I've found is to set up a nice comfy place on a table with good light and no distractions around, like pets or tv. Don't rush doing it, set aside a time for applying them. Check and recheck that the sticker number is the one that you want, double check placement by looking at the pictures of the figure on the box or on the Net.

NEXT, remove the sticker you want using a good pair of tweezers just on the very edge of the sticker.

Apply the sticker to the desired place LIGHTLY, without pushing it on yet. Check placement again and if all looks good use your finger or a cotton bud to stick the sticker:thumb 

Hope this helps you.:D 

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I use an X-Acto blade to apply stickers to my Transformers. If you carefully peel them up, you can slide the tip of the blade under them (at the bottom of the symbol) and lift them off gently. Then position it wherever you want it and press down on the top half lightly. Slide the blade out from under it and press down on the bottom.

DONE. :) 

4. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I do the same thing except I just pull the sticker off the sheet with my fingers ,stick it on the tip of the blade then apply it perfectly.

5. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

I do that too. Make sure you have time and space available when doing this.

6. DELTAsnake

DELTAsnake Decepticon

News Credits:
    OK thanks alot, I'll sticker them up when I have a day off work.

7. lookinglasself

lookinglasself 1.21 Jigowatts

Same here.