G1 Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Did Megatron ever said to Starscream that he is in charge when he is not here? Cause we see in almost every episodes that Starscream nominates himself as futur leader without a vote from the other Decepticons, like in the episode "The Search For Alpha Trion", Rumble argues with Starscream about Megatrons plans as Screamer simply tells Rumble that when Megatron is not around he's in charge.

Thanks

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Not really. Starscream, I think maybe once or twice, was put in charge of a small group, but the only reason none of his "I'm leader now!" rants are contested is because the other Decepticons don't really seem to care.

3. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    Starscream is like you're other half, she's talking but you're not listening!

4. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

Really neither side vocally stated someone as being second in command. I just always assumed Starscream and Ironhide to be second in command as they were always the ones shown taking command when Optimus or Megatron weren't around.

5. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Starscream is undoubtedly a high ranking officer in Megatron's army being air commander. How high is questionable, but much higher than the mere grunts that are the coneheads, Reflector, and the other seekers.

Megatron seems to have three lieutenants in Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave. Shockwave is back on Cybertron, Soundwave appears to be a loyal soldier more than anything, so yeah, it's usually the ambitious Starscream who steps up.

As others have said though, the Decepticons can't really take him seriously because he tries this every other week, and peace is usually restored by the end of the day.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Shockwave is truly Megatron's 2nd in Command. Starscream pretends to imagine he's 2nd in Command because he thinks he's so great. He's like a kid who decided today i'm a astronaut or i'm a used car salesman.

He's quite a pathetic chap you know.

7. Yoakem

Yoakem Well-Known Member

Yeah, as long as he shut the hell up, I don't think they honestly gave a crap what he did lol.

8. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

Considering how Starscream was declaring himself the new leader every time Megatron was kinda remotely vaguely defeated, I guess none of the other Decepticons took him seriously.

"Megatron has tripped on a doorstop! That makes me the new leader of the Decepticons!"

9. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Never, he took it up on himself to be in charge and no really argued with it.

10. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

In the cartoon???Hardly.

Shockwave was a glorified house sitter.

He even bowed to Starscream when he proclaimed leadership.