2D Artwork: G1 Skyfire

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by StarSaber79, Mar 31, 2011.

1. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    What do you guys think good or bad?

Attached Files:

• jet.jpg
      jet.jpg
      File size:
      50.8 KB
      Views:
  2. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    Man what's the point of posting drawings if I don't get feedback! There isn't one place I can go for feedback!

3. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Ebay:
    its a great job. Id still like to see you revist your work but trying it at different angle if it makes it easier for you try doing jet fire with out his limbs and id also like to see you retry your frenzy too. (oh and dont let no feed back unmotivate you you do excelent work) if you do try working at different angle keep all your character work in the same post that way other artist here on the Forum can watch you grow and instruct you as you progress. just my best advise bro keep up the good work

4. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    Rumble not Frenzy. No feedback does unmotivated me I barely get it here and I got none on Facebook and Deviant Art. What do you mean by character work in the same post? Like drawing a bunch of Skyfire pictures and putting them in the same thread?

5. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Ebay:
    Sorry i had frenzy on my mind.(was drawing him) Yep posting them on the same thread is realy easy all you have to do is edit the original post move pictures around and edit your text but make sure you post a new message to that way it gets sent to the front of the que. The best way to get better at drawing is simply to repeat the same drawing. I have a books worth of drawings of Capt America from back in the day and he wasnt even my favorite character back then. I hope this helps

6. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    I draw seekers ALOT at school. I have about 13 pictures of them. Maybe I'll post some up.