G1 Seeker Stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Hello there. I noticed that the stickers on my three seeker jets wanted to come off, so I just peeled them off completely. The only stickers that were a problem are the "chest" stickers. These are the ones that in robot mode, cover the screws on their "boobs".
    Starscreams stickers came off first, not even sure how. Thundercrackers were starting to come off, so I just decided to rip'em off.
    Question is, are the Reprolabel's better? Or is this just a hard location to keep stickers in place?

Again, talking about the pair of stickers that are on either side of the canopy in robot mode. You could call them "bras"?

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    It's all the corners they have to go around that's the problem. Going around bends or curves will usually result in the stickers wanting to bend back off. I find it's better to bend/fold the stickers a bit before applying them so it's not just the glue trying to hold the sticker around the bend but the actual structure of the sticker itself helping. Applying a sticker to a greasy surface can affect if/how it sticks too. Make sure the area being stuck to is nice and clean and grease-free. That includes the oils from your skin (I know it's hard to avoid the sweaty-fingered excitement that comes from applying stickers to a figure). Sometimes a dab of glue to the area will do the job if things still don't want to stay in place.
    I think even Reprolabels would sometimes have this problem.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i've found that reprolabels seem to stick better on corners personally