G1 Seeker - flamethrower from MTMTE "Wildfire"

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by SentinelPrime, Aug 13, 2010.

1. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Custom Transformer G1 Cartoon Seeker flamethrower - eBay (item 220651111657 end time Aug-15-10 19:57:06 PDT)

Yo! Please, have some Energon and make yourself at home.

I found myself wanting to make a Seeker custom. I wanted someone from the show for canons sake, but someone that hadn't been worked on that I'd seen.

I was rewatching mtmte a couple of nights back and saw this cool guy with a flamethrower:

[​IMG]

I don't think he has an offical name in the fandom that I could find, so I have dubbed him Wildfire, as the first seekers all had two part names. I don't think there's another Wildfire in the TF lore either. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I had found what I was Seeking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wanted him to look as much like the screen version as possible, but that meant making him very simple in color. I tried to mix it up a bit with some panel lining of a different shade of purple, and I tried to mix it up in the areas that you couldn't see in the scene. I was afraid he'd look like Skywarp, so I left as much purple as I could to offset any blacks.

Painted by hand using Testors MMA and stickers from reprolabels!

The flamethrower was built using a gun from an Energon figure, hand made flames, and a tank from my bin. The tank is removable and connects using a tiny rare earth magnet. The null rays were modified to allow full arm range movement as well.

Thanks for your time!

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Bloody awesome, that's what it is.

3. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    love the tank attaching to the back of the plane wing...that is neat.

4. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good luck with the auction man, that's a great job, and I love those obscure early generic Decepticons