G1 Season 5

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I always answered that question to myself say G1 never got cancelled after season 4, what would of happened in season 5? I know it remains questionable, but we can also think of interesting season 5 and no I am not talking about G2 I am talking about a real season 5. Cause we see in the end of season 4 Galvatron telling his plans to Lord Zarak about rebuilding the planer 100 times bigger than Cybertron and that he will rule the Galaxy and that is his destiny until Lord Zarak stated we will see Galvatron. So now which planet was he talking about? Nebulos? It would of been interesting to see. Also for how long the Golden Age would of lasted? Any thoughts?

2. atomicthumbs

atomicthumbs Bots > Savings Acct

There was Headmasters - I'd consider that the remaining 4th/5th season I guess. Would've loved something more from Sunbow however (as long as it didn't start with the word "Action" and end with the word "Masters").

I think a great 5th Sunbow season would have been a Prequel to the series showing events after what happened in "War Dawn" (only slightly younger Kup, Optimus and Magnus meet, Blurr pre-war as an auctioneer).

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Congratulations on making your first topic that can't be answered with "read the wiki"

4. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Screw Season 5, I want to know what happens in Season 10.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Would we have gotten what was continued in Japan? Everything else lined up.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Oddly enough, it would have been exactly the same as Masterforce, only in English.

7. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Barring some continuity discrepancies and errors, I treat Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, and Zone as follow-ups to Season 3. Hell, The Rebirth could be massaged into the events of Headmasters with a little bit of tweaking.

8. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can't say much about headmasters never watched.

9. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I imagine if we had a full Season 4 it would have mostly taken place on Nebulos, with an occasional cameo from the Cybertron bots from earlier seasons. Kind of how Season 3 split their time between Earth, Cybertron, and space. And hopefully a lot of the characters would have been better developed.

I'm trying to remember what toys shipped earliest in 1988. Generally the earliest of the next years toys made the end of the precious years Cartoon series. Iirc I first saw the 88 Back of package Mural on the Pretenders so maybe the first wave of them would have made the end of S4. Thematically through I think The Powermasters would have been an easier fit/introduction at the tail end of S4, bringing Prime in to the Nebulos cast. A Multiparter to introduce them.

So start S5 with with a Pretender introduction series and feature the small Headmasters and Targetmasters strongly as well. And the Seacons and Powermasters from the previous year. At the end of Season 5 you introduce the first Micromasters in a Multiparter.

Then Season 6 is the Micromaster combiners, bases, and vehicles and finally a Multiparter that introduces Nucleon and Action Masters. The End.

-ZacWilliam, although as long as we're imagining I suppose you could continue along wi the UK toyline. Speculatively.

10. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This would work for me. If anything, integrate the Micromasters and new-character Action Masters more and give full cartoons (at least extended mini-series) to Zone, Return of Convoy and Operation Combination, with some hints toward G1.5 and G2 to wrap up the entire series?

11. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Well I'd like to have the events of rebirth take a season to play out, good story but done to quickly, then as other have said season 5 would have been masterforce, maybe with 6 keeping much the same cast with a few other characters thrown in like the pretender beasts, dlx pretender, mega and ultra pretenders oh and the other 6 pretenders that got missed out in master force, oh and the classics pretenders... wow there were a lot of pretenders back then.

Then 7th and final season with the micromaster, down sized to save fule and a few of the older tf from the last season and PM Prime, maybe these new bots and cons decide to give up the ways of war and work together ending the show and the civil war.

12. Uncle Madness

Uncle Madness Well-Known Member

Well it wasn't like we had a full season four. My childhood died soon after.

(What...too dramatic?)

13. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

season 5-7 would be headmasters, victory etc. It would be cool if the final season led into beastwars

14. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Hasbro did do a TF Season 5. season 5 had a puppet PMOP talking to a kid while they re-watched some TF cartoon episodes from past seasons.