G1 Season 1 DVD, Botcon 2010

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Omegatron, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just bought the Matrix of Leadership set from WalMart.com, so I no longer need my Season 1 Boxed set. $15 shipped within the U.S.

Also, as I'm not planning on buying the loose set of toys from Botcon, I'm willing to buy it for you. The only thing is I'd like it paid for before I order it. $235 shipped gets you the set of toys- these are loose toys only, not the entire boxed set. PM me for paypal address. If for some reason the set gets sold out before I have a chance to order it, I'll cheerfully refund your money. And, if you so choose, I'm willing to pick up the souvenir sets for you as well. I'm not sure how much they'll be, but an additional $225 in advance of the con should cover it. If the sets cost $10 more or less than $200, we can agree to adjust the price from there (I'll refund you $15 if the sets cost $185, you'll pay an extra $15 if the sets cost $215, but anywhere from $190 to $210 is covered in the initial payment, with no refund or extra payment expected). Edit: These prices are based on U.S. Shipping only. I don't know what international shipping will be, but if you're willing to lay the up-front cost, I can let you know after the con how much it's gonna cost to ship it, and you can pay the difference between shipping in the U.S. and shipping to your country.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  2. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump.