G1 Scorponok question: appreciate any help!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tenebrouser, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

I've been going through my collection, and I have a G1 Scorponok that appears to be complete, but the instructions manual refers to 4x double barrel cannons when I only have two. The slots on the legs on the box pictures show two of the cannons attached, but on my version there are no tabs for these to attach, just the ones on the pincher arms.

So, are there two different versions of G1 Scorponok: one with two cannons and a version with four?

Thanks

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Two of the cannons mount on the back of the orange ramps on the back of the legs. The other two mount on the shoulders. To my knowledge they're all suppose to come with 4 of the double barrel cannons.

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, all four were included with every Scorps, and displays thusly:

[​IMG]

All four can be displayed in robot mode as well, two on the front and two on the back of the shoulders.

4. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Hmmm. I'll have to take Scorp out of the styrofoam when I get home to see if the cannons are stuffed somewhere. Otherwise, I have an incomplete Scorponok and that will nag at me otherwise.

Appreciate the help!!

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    It's possible you might have the other pair of guns pegged on the opposite sides of the shoulders. I thought I'd lost a pair of guns once and then after searching around remembered I'd put them on the back of the shoulders. I like that extra set of guns there in robot mode but forgot to move them to the orange ramps when I put him into scorpion mode.

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    You don't see pegs for them to attach to? maybe you're missing the ramps?