G1 Scorponok and Powermaster Prime

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by joeluna33, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeluna33

joeluna33 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a very nice Scorponok for sale. He is not 100% complete but has a majority of his accessories. He is missing 1 leg ramp, his satellite dishes, Fast Track's arms and guns. He has 1 leg ramp, 2 chrome leg shields, claw tower, gun, 2 dual laser turrets, Lord Zarak, Helmet with face shield. I may have missed some thing on either list but you can look at the pictures and see either way.

I also have a Powermaster Prime that is complete. He is not a reissue. He has the non sliding super robot mode fists. He is complete with his powermaster, his 2 black guns, and his 2 dual barrel guns. He has had a lot of play hours on him and he shows a couple signs of that. He is missing a wheel on his trailer, has some chrome wear on his grill and grill trim, and his trailer connector post is broken off. The post is still in the receiver hole in his feet and could be super glued back together.

I am looking for SOLD + shipping for Scorponok

I am looking for $30 + shipping for Powermaster Prime

PM for pictures or with questions or to hopefully make a deal.

For pictures of what i have for sale currently please go to my photobucket page:http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/JoeLuna33/

2. joeluna33

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Added a picture link...

3. joeluna33

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scorponok is gone but Powermaster Prime is still available. Price has been lowered to $30 + shipping. Part him out he's worth more than that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.