Customs: G1 Rub Symbols?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by voltron2008, Jul 13, 2006.

1. voltron2008

voltron2008 TFW2005 4 LIFE

Hey People, I have a question, I have an older astrotrain and his rubsign is peeling off. Is there anything I can do about this at all? Id like to replace it. I went to Reprolabels and I seem to think theyve got what I need under "symbols" Has anyone bought one before? Is this a real heat sensitive rub sign thingy do you know? which one would I order, not the MINI symbol one right?!!? Thanks, James M.

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the ones they have at reprolabels.com are real working rub symbols, exactly like the G1 ones. They're practically indistinguishable from the real things.

and yes, NOT the mini ones. those are about 1/4 the size of the real ones, I believe.

3. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I've ordered a lot from repro. While i havent got any rub ones, their regular work is really nice, and im sure their rub stickers work just fine too.

4. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've heard good things about the Battle Beast rubsigns, so I'm sure the TFs one are fine as well.

5. voltron2008

voltron2008 TFW2005 4 LIFE

Oh man, thanks alot guys. I really appreciate the good news. I was so hoping this isnt a lost cause as I would like to try to keep my transformers looking clean. This was just one of those things that I just finally got around to. YESSSS. THANK YOU THANK YOU