G1, ROTF and More for SALE!!! LOOK!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by joshnpowell, Mar 16, 2010.

1. joshnpowell

joshnpowell Seller of Toys

I have decided to sell a few of my Transformers. I have a reissue C-310 God Ginrai figure... it is in perfect condition, but doesnt include any paperwork or stickers.... thats the way it was when I bought it. I also have a Hasbro reissue of Hot Rod. He includes everything he came with except his instructions. I also have an original G1 Punch/Counter Punch. He is in near perfect condition and includes one of his guns.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have some newer stuff for sale. A Complete ROTF Bludgeon that is in perfect condition and includes everything that he originally came with. A sealed Universe 2.0 Onslaught and a Legends class Wheelie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am also taking offers on my G1 seeker collection. I have Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Dirge and Thrust. Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker are all Encore reissues and are in perfect condition and include boxes paperwork, etc. Dirge is a Hasbro TRU reissue and includes all of his weapons and accessories, but no box or instructions. Thrust is an original G1 that includes his tech specs, decoder and instructions. His is complete minus one launcher and both long missiles., but he does have everything else.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you are interested in any of these Transformers just send me an offer with shipping and we'll go from there. Thanks! Josh

2. joshnpowell

Just wanted to post some updates..... Onslaught has been sold and there is a lot of interest in Punch/ Counterpuch, but as of right now he's still available.

3. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

prices on the seeker lot

4. joshnpowell

Hey... I really don't know how much to ask. I figured I would let people make offers for what they feel is fair.

5. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did you do something with punch/counter-punch??