G1 references in Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ruination04, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can you give me a list of G1 references in Cybertron? I have finally started watching that show in the mornings and I saw Soundwave in alt. mode already and a silhouette of G1 Prime during a speech about history of time or something.......

What else has there been?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    In the same history speech, you see the silhouettes of the four guys who took the four ships to the four worlds. The four are G1 Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Jazz and Hot Rod.

Not sure of any others, though in Japan, Primus was voiced by their original VA for G1 Optimus.

3. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

There's a few lines that herald back to the original movie. In one episode Galvatron says "Why throw awway your life so recklessly", along with one or two other lines from the movie that I can't recall. I think Optimus has a movie line or two in that same episode. It's one of the episodes that takes place on the giant planet, I think. If not, then it might be the one where Nemesis Breaker and Dark Crumplezone are made.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah some eps are oozing with G1 references.