G1 Prime trailer storage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dirge121, May 8, 2008.

1. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Ran a search for this and couldnt find anything.

This morning I finally got around to opening my Encore Convoy (first time owning a G1 Prime mold), and he is absolutely fantastic.

One minor thing though, Where am I supposed to put his fists when he is in vehicle mode?
    I've read online that there is somewhere on the trailer that they plug/slot/snap into, but for the life of me I cant find it.
    I've tried every visible place that looks like it could work, but none of them do.

I've checked through lots of galleries for G1 Primes and reissues and none of them show this supposed fist-storage.

Am I just being dumb and missing it?

2. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i keep mine in the cab behind the windshield.

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Yup, that's what I do too. My Primes are hardly ever in vehicle mode, though. They just stay on my shelf, standing. One with a gun, one with an Energon axe.

There's a couple of holes next to the base of the....robot arm thingy....yeah. Anyway, I think those might be the spots people are talking about. But the pegs on the fists don't fit in there. So I dunno.

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Cab, also. I must admit, I haven't tried to find anywhere in the trailer for them. But it makes sense that there would be somewhere, since the spots in the chest were designed mainly for Diaclone drivers, so you wouldn't be able to fit the fists in at the same time...

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Well, they fit pretty well in the cab, and its better than having to open up the trailer to grab them if you want to transform him.
    Cheers guys.

Does anyone else find Encore Convoys launcher (in the trailer) is ridiculously strong with a hairpin trigger?

6. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Last time I checked, not all of the Diaclone molds had storage for hands and guns and things. An example, I think, would be Trailbreaker/Hoist. His hands go nowhere, I don't think. They're kind of like accessories. Well, maybe Trailbreaker is different; I only have Hoist.