G1 Prime trailer question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Takeshi357, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    There's one thing that's been bugging me for quite some time. The G1 Prime trailer has a hole on the roof, yes? It's for the turrent inside to stick out so it's like sitting on the roof of the trailer when closed.

Well, what's the other hole in the front of the trailer for? I've never seen any use for it in the instructions.

2. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    I think it's for the same reason as the top hole. Also, on the G2 release of the mold, the electronic voice box connects with a peg that snaps into that hole.

3. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

It pretty much was.I remember once seeing ether a Diaclone instruction sheet or a advertisement depicting the Diaclone pilot controling Convoy and the little Roller guy while in the cockpit of turrent and it was sticking out of the frunt of the trailer and not on top.

I wish I saved that pic but no such luck.

4. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    I figured the turret would go through that hole too. I just wanna know how it's supposed to be placed.

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I haven't got the fig out at the mo, but I think you can hige the turret arm up once it's out of the hole, then point the turret forwards. Might be on a wrong'un, though.