G1 Pretenders for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lapse of Reason, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Lapse of Reason

Lapse of Reason Well-Known Member

Here are the G1 Prentenders I am selling. You can read about why I am selling and my rating structure below.

Cloudburst $75 c8
    Landmine $75 c8
    Waverider $75 c8
    Groundbreaker $75 c8
    Sky High $75 c8
    Splashdown $75 c8
    Chainclaw $75 c8
    Catilla $75 c8
    Gunrunner $60 c8
    Bomb-Burst $75 c8
    Skullgrin $75 c8
    Submarauder $75 c8
    Bugly $80 c8 * pending
    Iguanus $80 c8 * pending
    Roadgrabber $60 c8
    Longtooth $80 c8
    Pincher $75 c8
    Crossblades $100 c8
    Pretenders Bumblebee $80 c7
    Pretenders Grimlock $80 c7
    Pretenders Jazz $80 c7
    Octopunch $70 c8 (missing gun and inner bot legs).
    Pretenders Starscream $75 c7

I also have:

the Korean version of RID Brave Maximus in excellent condition with box for $500.

E-Hobby Black Megatron reissue MIB (no plug) $95 shipped

All of these should be complete unless otherwise mentioned.

I recently sold a few of my G1 Pretenders and since I am no longer keeping them for completion sake, I have the following for sale. As painful as it is to start breaking up my complete G1 collection, space and money have become an issue as I plan to move this summer. They are priced at what I need to get in order to part with them.

To me, C10 is still in the sealed box or, in the case of a loose figure, taken out of the box and hardly touched is C10. C9 has seen some display or shows very minor signs of age but not playwear. C8 has signs of age or minor play wear, such as slight paint wear in a few spots. C7 shows a few scuffs or minor discoloration. I generally do not count sticker wear or missing stickers, as many of these can now be replaced. It is all subjective, but these figures come from my private collection and I have fairly high standards.

My preferred way to sell these figures is to e-mail you photos of them before you send payment. That way you can see exactly what you are buying.

I will entertain offers if you plan on buying three or more figures at the same time. Prices do not include shipping and I accept Paypal for payment.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Lapse of Reason

Lapse of Reason Well-Known Member

Added Brave Max and Black Megatron