G1 Pretenders BOXES for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lapse of Reason, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Lapse of Reason

Lapse of Reason Well-Known Member

G1 Pretenders BOXES for sale

Here is a chance to make some of your G1 Transformers Pretenders collection MIB. I have boxes for the following figures:
    Catilla C7 $15
    Bomb-Burst C8 $20
    Skullgrin C8 $20
    Finback C9 $25
    Cloudburst C9 $20
    Chainclaw C8 $20
    Roadgrabber C9 $20
    Bugly C9 $25
    Crossblades C9 $25
    Horrorcon Snapdragon C8 $25

The boxes range from what I would call a C7 to a C9. I tend to rate rather critically. Some boxes marked C8 have slight flap increase, but in general these boxes are all excellent, sturdy, and shiny. They do not include inserts. Nothing is cut from any box.

I was going to eBay them this weekend and just start the bidding at $9.99 per box. Let me know if you are interested in any of them before I do that. I put some prices up that may be low but save me the time from having to list them. Act fast, because this offer is only good for about a day.

Shipping is extra. Boxes will ship flattened in a sturdy box. Paypal or money orders accepted.

Individually, these add up to $215 plus shipping. Buy them all for the discounted price of $190 with free shipping (within USA).

Boxes will be sold on a first come, first serve basis unless someone wants to buy the whole lot (then it will be sold to him).

2. Spitzadome

Spitzadome Well-Known Member

Hi, new to this site. I am a transformer collector from Australia. Interested in buying all boxes except for Bugly and Crossblades. Wondering if you would consider posting to Australia? I Use paypal often and can pay in full next Wednesday on my next payday. Thanks for your time from Adrian