G1 pretender splashdown 100%

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Spitzadome, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Spitzadome

Spitzadome Well-Known Member

Hi, looking to purchase Pretender G1 Splashdown 100%, i have a nice box already but just need complete figure. Some other items from G1 that i am after- Dreadwind guns, spasma, lots of fort max parts, finback's belt, 1 X sixshot gun, groundbreaker's crossbow/wings, iguanus's wheels/blades and gun, skullgrin's male guns X2, foam inserts for Powermaster optimus, shockwave,megatron X2, fort max and shockwave. Also after full card backs for Ramhorn/eject,grandslam/raindance, scoop,landfill,Bumblebee gold gen 2,bumblebee, hubcap,warpath,outback,huffer,brawn, swerve,tailgate,windcharger, gears, pipes,squawktalk,needlenose,spinister, quake, ratbat/frenzy, slugfest/overkill, ruckus, deadend,breakdown,seawing,freeway,rollbar,dogfight and override(must have tech specs and robot points in tact). The G1 boxes that i am after are- Dreadwind, wreck gar, carnivac, catilla, chainclaw,repugnus,crosshairs,TM Hotrod, Landmine, skullgrin,iguanus,cloudburst,slapdash,pointblank,scourge,thrust, TM blurr, siren,squeezeplay, broadside,springer, TM cyclonus, doubledealer, doublecross,whirl, skullcruncher, Optimus gen 2, megatron gen 2, thundercracker, battletrap,ironhide, trailbreaker, ratchet, smokescreen, hound,barrage,venom,jazz,wheeljack,skids,sky high and sludge(boxes must have tech specs and robot points in tact). The G1 instruction booklets i am after are-- TM kup, joyride,whirl,metroplex and the 3 powerdashers. Postage will be to Australia but can do to Milwaukee,WI,53208 if that makes it easier. Thanks

2. Spitzadome

bumb

3. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Pm miasboytoy. He has one close to complete. Also has tons of parts up for grabs. Tell him hotspot17 sent you. :lol 

4. Spitzadome

splashdown 100%

thanks for help hotspot, that one is missing belt and had a small amount of repair. Prefer to get whole kit and caboodle...i will keep looking..