G1 Pretender Boxes and Inserts: Vroom, Thunderwing, Splashdown, Skyhigh, lots more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by xZAOx, Oct 14, 2008.

1. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bunch of Pretender boxes for sale. Would love to sell this as a lot, so feel free to send in your offers. The condition of these vary greatly, so make sure to read the notes! I'm not a professional grader, but if you have any questions or would like some more pictures of a specific box or area of a box, I'll do my best to help. Most don't have inserts, and I will sell the inserts by themselves if you're interested.

None have any cut tech specs or robot points, or any of that.

As always, feel free to make offers on anything (I don't get offended), or send me your trade lists. You can PM me here, or email me at xZAO99x@gmail.com.

Vroom: $20 SOLD

Thunderwing: $10
    Seen better days. Alot of better days. Flap stays at about a 30 degree angle. Several rips down the left side, and one on the top. Someone has taped together most of them.
    [​IMG]

Splashdown: $25
    Decent condition. Box is a little wavy on the right side. Flap crease along the back, but still stands up fine. Colors are very vibrant. Insert looks great, and is still attached along the bottom.
    [​IMG]

Snarler: $10 SOLD

Skyhigh: $15 SOLD

Jazz: $20
    Insert still attached on the left side, and shows some yellowing. Flap is creased and dips a little bit. Still a sturdy box, and sealed on the left side. Rub wear around most corners and edges.
    [​IMG]

Gunrunner: $20 SOLD

Groundbreaker: $8 SOLD

Grimlock: $10
    Decent colors on the box. Slight flap crease. Top left corner is the worst area, and even it's not that bad. Some slight rub wear on some of the edges.
    [​IMG]

Catilla: $12 SOLD

Carnivac: $15 SOLD

2. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump!

3. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay: