G1 Predaking - Bots & Head; $60 Plus Shipping!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by trystendaycey, Sep 29, 2009.

1. trystendaycey

trystendaycey Captain CAAAAAAVEMAAANNN!

Created this thread to highlight Predaking from my sales thread. A couple other items can be seen in my sales thread, which is linked below. Thanks!

G1 PREDAKING!!! All plastic except for Razorclaw. Here's the skinny: In order to complete my Predaking I ended up with extra bots. Divebomb (figure) (C8), Rampage(C8), and Headstrong(C7) are all in good shape. Tantrum's neck has been glued and will likely break if taken out of combiner mode, otherwise C7. Divebomb's wings have scratches and oxidation on screws. Razorclaw is a junker overall with a broken shoulder cannon, broken tab where one leg connects (I have the piece and will include it. I believe if glued that it would hold combinded mode OK) and one broken tab inside the hole where Divebomb connects (I have had no problems with this holding Divebomb in however). I am trying to get back what I have in these figures. $60 Plus Shipping.

[​IMG]

2. redoptics

redoptics Banned

how much to uk

3. trystendaycey

I'll get a quote to you via PM tomorrow when I get him weighed at the post office. Thanks!

4. trystendaycey

bump

5. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

Free bump!