G1 Perceptor

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Orion_Prime48, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    ok I have 2 questions first of them is

can anyone provide inner pics of his missile gun? mine wont fire and I took it apart but no spring so I wanna know wkat kinda spring I need and where it goes (its the Hasbro original)

and 2 I read on TF Wiki that the gold chrome version of him is "not very common" so im wondering what exactly hes worth I wouldnt really know ive never seen another gold chrome one FS only the silver ones

thanks

2. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    wow no one?

3. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

You killed your own thread. You monster |:[

4. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    hush you

5. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    anyone? I dont really need the pic I just wanna know what the guy is worth lol

6. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

Variations: Everything Else Autobot
    "You will note that the gold-version of Perceptor seems to be a hodge-podge of types. After comparing several of the type 3 units(and finding that they all have the same parts mix) I'm inclined to believe that, while the gold version seems to be a transitional between types one and two in terms of molding, the fact that it bears the MACAU stamping indicates it was the last Perceptor released in the line. It's also interesting to note that when we say, 'gold version'(meaning all the chome parts are gold) the chestplate is always silver(have seen several of these now, in similar fashion)."

Generally speaking I don't think it's worth alot, perceptor's ebay price is usually at the low end.