G1 Overlord, MIB Classic Onslaught and others for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BB Shockwave, Jul 30, 2006.

1. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm again selling off some of my excess toys I could'nt trade off. So money is the priority this time, but if you have a trade in mind, PM me and we can discuss it.

For feedback, check my feedback thread - I've been around trading for a while, just not on this forum. You can also ask references 'bout me from Dave Mamer (http://www.bigislandtoys.com/), Alex Bickmore (http://www.toyarchive.com/) or Best First (http://www.transfans.net/).

For postage costs, PM me!

Now the stuff for sale:

-G1 Classic Onslaught MIB 60$ SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Onslaught is in excellent shape, tight joints and all. A few stickers are misplaced, but nothing serious. He has all of his accessories, no instructions but you get a bonus item - a small ad paper of a large PM Prime Poster-game that was sticked on every toy back in 1990. The box has no insert, and is in an OK shape - has no tears but it has some wear on the doors.

-G1 'Autobot' Overlord :cool:  55$ SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is actually something of a curiosity... and Autobot Overlord! Of course, I mean that the kid who had it propably wanted him to be a good guy, and put PM Optimus Prime's large Bot stickers on him....

I'm selling it cheap (cheap for an european exclusive giant, that is), because it has some issues... Firstly, the white plastic is yellowed on most places. The upper torso has no shoulder cones, the small shuttle has the closing peg broken off, the grapple arm in the tank is broken on the end, and one of the back doors is melted on the top - the door can still open fine.

On the up side, it has the always elusive yellow tank window, and has three accessories - the PM car and both PM partners. Note that Giga is missing a leg, sadly, and Mega is yellowed.

-Overlord upper torso 18$ ON HOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overlord upper torso only, missing the shoulder cones. It is in a good shape though, has all stickers, PM mechanisms work fine. Only problem with it is that the small clips that lock the back doors in place are broken off, so the doors cannot be locked by the PM mechanism - the doors stay closed though.

If you want to, we can swap this piece with the other Overlord's chest piece or I can take it apart and build one good one from the two.

-I'll be adding more items next week, so stay tuned!

BB Shockwave

2. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    PM sent about Overlord.

3. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    for some reason i couldnt pm you.
    would you sell the powermasters and car accessory as a lot?

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    pm you