G1 Overlord & Black Zarak, JP Exclusive Might Dozer & Sutora

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    My last sale of the year (I hope). Come and get it. Quite possibly the lowest prices you'll pay for these figures for a good long time. Prices don't include shipping from Japan. You're hard people to buy gifts for. Your families will probably just give you money for Christmas. Put it to good use. :) 

1st: Masterforce Overlord: Missing a bunch of accessories, but still displays well in robot mode. White plastic is yellowing, but by now most people know how to fix that. Hell, I think 2005 has a tutorial somewhere around... $200 takes it.

[​IMG]

2nd: Black Zarak: Missing a few pieces, but none of the ones unique to BZ. Zarak's headmaster's arm's been broken off and re-attached with some kind of flexible glue. There's a little crack in one of the interior connectors on the golden shield. Small scrapes on the golden chrome chest-piece. $500 takes it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3rd/4th Japanese exclusive microns Mighty Dozer and Mighty Sutora. These figures were exclusive to different Japanese retailers during the Revenge of the Fallen push. They were only given to people who spent more than 3,000 yen on ROTF Products. $70 + shipping takes the set. Of course, if you buy one of the other items, these will ship with them for free.

[​IMG]

2. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    Black Zarak's sale is pending.

Overlord reduced to 150 + shipping!

3. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    I've had a few questions that I'd like to answer here:

These figures are both incomplete. For the most part, what you seen in the pictures is what you get.

Zarak is missing all of the parts that make up the smaller robot, as well as the towers, claws, and elevator. All of these parts can be replaced with pieces from a G1 Scorponok.

The red ramps ARE included, though.

Overlord is missing most of the little bits, save for what you see when the figure's in robot mode. There is quite a bit of yellowing on the figure's arms and chest-plate.

Both Powermasters are complete, but VERY loose.

Something I forgot to mention before. The green plate on Overlord's left leg has been broken and repaired. The pegs (both of them) snapped, but were reattached. This doesn't negatively affect the display or transformation, but definitely needs to be mentioned.

The mini-cons/microns both include instructions and have never been removed from their packaging.

Thanks for looking!

4. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    PM'd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.