G1 optimus prime origanal

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by flashburn72, Dec 16, 2010.

1. flashburn72

flashburn72 New Member

I have a original g1 prime in the box with all the stuff, What I was wondering is how the grading goes. I know nothing of the toy except what I watched on the cartoon and would like to know how to grade the condition. This is my first post so if in wrong place mods please move. I hope i got this right and these are not to big srry for the noob mistake if they are. The outside of the package is the bad part, the toy on the inside is as far as i can tell mint condition.
    I have had it out one time to make sure everything is there, I'm afraid to handle it for fear of losing or breaking something. Package color,tape,alignment of words, the little cat on the back and the fact that i know where it came from.. Im sure its a original, former owner said its been in his garage since the christmas he got it and that was when he was a kid,hes forty now. and if I know him it has prob never even been transformed. I am not a collector so at some point it will be up for sale if it is worth anything.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  2. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    Im no expert, but to my knowlege, grading would be determined by these factors.

*The Condition of the Box
    *The Condition of the Main Figure/s
    *The Condition of Accessories
    *The Condition of Instructions

You also have to make sure you do have an Original instead of a KO, Optimus is a sucker when it comes to KO so make sure you read the guide at the top of the page to determine if your's is a KO or not.

Pictures would also be great since other members here can determine the condition as well.

3. flashburn72

flashburn72 New Member

Yes all original. Checked everything it is spot on. I looked for a value and found one selling for a couple thousand, I imagine this was prime condition (no pun intended) . Are these in high demand?

4. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    Do you have any pictures you could share with us?

5. flashburn72

flashburn72 New Member

Pics have been added. Original price was 22.87, could be a KB toys tag or could be a toys r us price tag.