G1 Optimus Prime Head with Built-In USB-Powered Speakers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mainframe, Nov 5, 2009.

1. mainframe

mainframe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello I am looking for anyone who has bought the G1 Optimus Prime Head with Built-In USB-Powered Speakers, and I need your input to see if it is worth getting or if you know of a video somewhere that can show me how it works because I was thinking about getting this for my older brother for Christmas who is a big Optimus Prime fan. Any help will be great

2. mainframe

Ebay:
    bump

3. mainframe

Ebay:
    bump

4. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I've got one. It's an impressive sight, standing at about 3 ft. tall. The quality seems to be good on mine and I think it's an accurate representation of what G1 Optimus Prime should look like. Honestly, I've never bothered to plug the head into the USB port on my computer, so I don't know how good that feature is, but, at least in my opinion, you don't get this thing for the speakers. My only gripe is that both arms are on the same piece going through the shoulders. So, if you raise one arm, the other arm raises too. Looks kinda silly if you're trying to pose Prime with his gun pointed at something, and his other arm is up too.

Hope that helps. If you have any specific questions, just let me know.