G1 Optimus Prime Gun WTB!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ShadowKing, Aug 26, 2005.

1. ShadowKing

ShadowKing Let's all make POOP!

I’m looking for a G1 Optimus Prime Gun, not the bloated gun just the standard gun, in good condition. PM me if you have an extra, and want to sale it. Thanks

ShadowKing

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    You'll have one in your package no charge
    MegaMus

3. ShadowKing

That is Awesome Megamus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!WWOOOOOO!

Let me give you the background story for why I need this! Ebay BUYERs Beware!

I bought a set of Sunstorm and 15th Anniversary Optimus Prime for a seller, which said that they were both in MISB condition. I just got them today and opened them up to see that Optimus had been covered in a clear plastic bag (wrap??) kind of like what is on Macross Valkyrie. So I go back to the auction look and the clear plastic bag is not on Optimus so I take this off, and low and behold the tape is cut from the rear part of the box (trailer side).
    Then I noticed that the trailer wasn’t coupled to the cab, so being already opened I carefully slide the content out, and guess what I found to my already Sh!ty day the Riffle is not there, some other weapon had been put in its place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I go ahead and take Prime out to see if it loose, which happily it was not. It was very tight, but dusty; probably due to being on the display!
    I have contacted the seller and got a reply which they would refund me $7.00!
    So with out further a due the auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5993436370&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    that bites. When you spend that much money on something I would be a little upset as well. I guess that another seller to stay away from.

5. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    So does this mean you now have 2 Sunstorms!!!!!!

I do know where you live.. :confused2 

:D 

6. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Man, that jerk totally scewed you. If you haven't already report him and make a claim. If you used PayPal, demand at least half your money back - take the SOB to cleaners :thumbs2: 

7. ShadowKing

Thanks for the responses guys, this really sucks! I have filed a dispute to get some of my money back from the item not being in MISB.