G1 Omega Supreme, Metroplex NOT ENCORE/G1 Rodimus Prime NOT REISSUE

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Bryan, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Both loose, both in good shape--I'd rate 'em a strong C7, maybe low C8. Stickers aren't beautiful, but both can be replaced by Reprolabels.

Omega is complete EXCEPT for one (1) small yellow clip. He does have the other five.

Metroplex has rubber tires and virtually no yellowing (some in the lining of his left shoulder). He is missing the small Sixgun pistol, the Sixgun torso, one missile, and the Sixgun chest plate, but is otherwise complete.

A quick glance at eBay's completed auctions suggests $50 for the former and $40 for the latter, not including shipping. However, I only charge exact shipping. I'll be upfront--I won't accept any lower offers. If they don't go for that, I'll put 'em up on the Bay. I would just prefer avoiding the fees, picture taking, etc. Oh, and I'm happy to ship internationally.

My feedback is solid, check it out via the link in my sig.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  2. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    Post some pics dude!

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Argh, I totally didn't wanna bother...

...but yeah, you're right. It's gotta happen. Gimme a half hour. :D 

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Okay, here we go.

I actually have a number of parts for the second Metroplex. Also, the body that's in nicer shape has the rubber tires. The slightly worse body (some more yellowing on the left shoulder) has the plastic ones. Also, only three of the big guns have missiles.

The Omega tank's gun is broken on one attachment to the head. Musta happened in storage. But! Looks easily fixed with a dab of superglue and it won't even be noticeable. I put new batteries in and the electronics don't seem to be working. But I know they did went I put it up, and I have to believe that it's fixable with some minor electronic knowledge, which I admittedly don't possess.

Flickr: squirrelcar's Photostream

5. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

G1 Rodimus Prime NOT REISSUE

[​IMG]

Toy itself is in great shape. There is lots of sticker wear, but great joints and no damage. Has the gun and spoiler, but NOT the turret shields. Plastic toes and plastic tires.

$15 plus shipping.

Peace!