G1 Obliterators Pyro and Clench

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rover, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Rover

Rover Member

I've got the set of both Obliterators- Pyro/Spark and Clench/Colossus:

Pyro was MIB when I got him, and is still in mint condition except one thing. The only problem is that the first time I attempted to transform him his waist made a cracking sound. His waist still holds together fine albeit more loosely, but I went ahead and painstakingly removed most of the fragments (damn gold plastic) and sealed them in a ziploc with intent to repair. This repair would actually be very easy and require nothing but superglue as the pelvis joint cleanly broke into a few large bits with no dust and fit back together seamlessly. I didn't want to attempt this repair in case someone prefers to handle it themself. Despite this, Pyro includes everything to make him MIB, including baggies and twist ties, unapplied stickers, instructions, his hard to find gun, all six missiles, and acceptable condition G1 box with a few spots of storage wear.

Clench on the other hand was MISB when I got him, and is in the same condition as when I cut the seals. He comes with Euro G2 box in good shape, euro g1/2 catologue, instructions, all his twist ties, baggies, unapplied sticker sheet, missiles, etc.

I'm more interested in trading these guys for Beast Wars figures, especially the Botcon repaints of Beast Wars molds. I prefer opened toys in good condition since I always open and display my figures. Despite this, I'll not refuse offers of money (of course). I got these two shipped from Australia, but I'm located in Florida, so shipping to the U.S. should be fairly cheap. PM me with any offers, and pictures can be provided as well.
    Thanks for looking!
    -Rover

2. Rover

Rover Member

Bump for a new day