Heavy/Scratch: G1 Mirage: Articulated

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by VectorPrime404, Feb 27, 2011.

1. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

The Generation One figures are pretty cool. But they are limited in the articulation department. So I decided to give my G1 Mirage leg articulation. This is what I have done so far:
    [​IMG]
    My Mirage was a junker I found on eBay. The spoiler pieces were missing and he was broken at the waist (if ever a Transformer needed a die-cast ass, it was this guy). I fixed his waist up better than new, and fabricated a new spoiler (which is currently busted). After a few months, I thought I'd try de-bricking him. I got a junker Cybertron Clocker, thinking I could use the legs to articulate his. That didn't work out. So I was stuck.

Eventually, I decided to sacrifice my Legends-class Cybertron Megatron, and use his legs. This seems to be working, although the assembly is not yet complete. Still, Mirage can now walk, and is back in one piece again. Once the legs are 100% complete, the next modification I'll make is ball-joint shoulders. But that won't be any time soon.

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I instantly thought of turdoedguy's customs when I saw your thread here. I hope to see you finish giving Mirage some joints! :thumb